May I share a secret with you?
This secret, known by nearly all successful Internet marketers, is that there's no product easier to create or sell online than an e-book.
Why are e-books the perfect information product to sell on the Internet?
Well, just consider the advantages of e-books over every other type of product being sold online today:
- Virtually 100% profit margin -- your e-book is delivered as an electronic PDF file over the Internet, so the payment you collect for its purchase is nearly pure profit.
- No printing costs, no big cash outlay - compare that with self-published books where you can easily spend $9,000 or more on a first print run of 3,000 copies.
- No inventory to store ... it's just a PDF file you keep on your server. By comparison, the inventory of just one or two self-published print books can take up your whole garage or spare bedroom!
- Quick and easy to update - you can correct errors or add new information at any time - without spending a dime.
- No shipping costs or delays - the buyer gets it within minutes of placing his order online.
- Higher perceived value than regular books - e-books are typically less than HALF the length of regular books ... yet they sell for 2 or 3 times more!
- Simple, and inexpensive to produce - your total out-of-pocket costs are only a few hundred dollars - even less if you do the work yourself.
When I started my Internet marketing business a few years ago, I didn't have any information products - and needed one to sell.
So I gave a bunch of articles I had written to a graphic designer, who for just $75 put them into a nice PDF layout.
I put up a micro-site (like this one) where people could read about and order the book (that cost me another $100).
To date, we've sold $40,120 worth of my e-book ... giving me an 22,926% return on my initial $175 investment ... quite a bit better than my stocks did during that same period.
Best of all, my first e-book continues to sell well ... and from it, I launched a spare-time Internet marketing business that generates a six-figure annual income ... and requires me to "work" only a few hours a week.
Now, I want to show you how to do the same. If you will let me....
Want to get started in Internet marketing? Take my advice -- and begin with an e-book.
In our 109-page e-book, Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit, copywriter Conrad Hall and I walk you step-by-step through the process of creating and selling profitable e-books.
In it, you will discover:
- A foolproof 6-step research process for getting all the information you need to write your e-book so that it's both practical and authoritative. Page 23.
- How to create an attractive cover and the entire interior layout for a 50 to 100-page e-book for $100 or less. Page 44.
- Why so many information marketers who sell online are publishing so many e-books every year ... and why yours can sell like gangbusters despite all this competition. Page 4.
- 7 ways to convert your e-book Word manuscript into a downloadable PDF file - 4 of which are absolutely free. Page 45.
- What Barnes & Noble can teach you about creating e-books your customers absolutely love. Page 24.
- Easy way to generate a front cover image of your e-book that looks like a photo of an actual physical book. Posting it on your Web site can boost your sales. Page 46.
- 21 steps to writing and selling your first e-book at a handsome profit. Page 6. How to deliver your e-book as a PDF file to your customers -- automatically and electronically -- over the Internet. Page 52.
- 5 ways to make sure the research you find on the Web is accurate and up to date. Page 27.
- How to store your e-book in an e-commerce shopping cart to allow customers to purchase it online at your web site. Page 54.
- 9 tips for reserving a memorable domain name for your e-book's Web site. Page 56.
- How to choose a winning topic to write about for your first e-book in a field that interests you. Page 11.
- 10 elements you absolutely must include in the landing page or "micro site" you create to advertise and sell your e-book online. Page 61.
- Why every e-book marketer should get on a first-name basis with the research librarian at his local library - even though you can find all the information you need through Google. Page 28.
- A no-brainer for overcoming skepticism and establishing instant credibility with the unique visitors who come to your e-book's Web site. Page 62.
- How to pick e-book topics that can keep on selling for years and years. Page 13.
- 5 ways to get people who visit your e-book's web site to opt into your e-list - whether they buy the book or not. Page 76.
- Convert more landing page visitors to buyers with an "e-mail conversion series." Page 79.
- 4 secrets to writing landing page headlines and subheads that sell. Page 64.
- Are enough people searching online for information on your topic to justify publishing an e-book on it? Here's an easy way to know for sure. Page 15.
- 6 ways to drive a flood of new traffic to your e-book sales page. Page 81.
- Should you post a photo of your e-book's author or publisher on your web site? The answer may surprise you. Page 66.
- Market your e-books by writing articles: 5 best Web sites for posting your articles on the Internet. Page 83.
- The one thing your customers demand from every e-book they buy from you - and how to boost your reputation as an expert by giving it to them. Page 32.
- 5 most popular e-book directory Web sites. Make sure to list all your e-books on each - for free. Page 84.
- Using content sidebars to generate more orders by enabling your prospects to "sample" your e-book's content before they buy it. Page 68.
- 4 ways to logically organize your e-book so that it's both easy to read - and easy for you to write. Page 18.
- Improve landing page conversion rates ... and sell more of your e-books ... with this 4-point "call to action." Page 69.
- How to get a quality e-book written in record time ... without touching a PC keyboard. Page 33.
- Maximizing online conversion rates and e-book sales with split and Taguchi testing. Page 85.
- Generate thousands of dollars a week in online revenues through targeted e-mail marketing. Page 96.
- Where to get reliable hosting for your e-book landing pages - for less than 50 cents per month per web site! Page 73.
- Multiply your online profits with an entire line of e-books and related info products. Page 88.
- Using "probe campaigns" to let your potential buyers write the outline for your e-book FOR you. Page 21.
- The 5 questions all successful online marketers will ask before agreeing to promote your e-book to their lists. Page 92.
- Tips for overcoming procrastination and writer's block when writing your first e-book. Page 36.
- Driving e-book sales by publishing and distributing a free e-zine to your potential book buyers. Page 94.
- Add value to your e-book with a "resource appendix." Page 22.
- Online customers love free bonus gifts. Here are 7 secrets for creating bonus reports that send your e-book sales through the roof. Page 38.
- How to legally "steal" someone else's book, publish it as your own, and keep ALL the profits - without paying the original author a royalty. Page 25.
- 3 editing steps that can turn a clunky first draft into a polished gem of an e-book. Page 41.
- How to jump-start sales of an existing e-book by issuing a revised or expanded "second edition." You can even raise the price when you do! Page 98.
- Best keyword discovery tools ... sources for expert research ... web sources for writers, designers, and proofreaders ... page layout software ... e-book cover templates ... shopping carts ... domain name services ... landing page templates ... hosting services ... e-mail distribution software ... and more. Starts on page 99.
"Just bought and read Writing E-Books for Fun & Profit. It made your brilliance shine through rather dramatically."
--J. J. Medney, Esq.
"Bob's done it again! It all starts with our very first ebook. He shows how through 21 steps -- we can then go on to build an internet business selling ebooks, digital products, services, and affiliate offers to our List. But first we write, publish and market our very first ebook. It's a great plan!"
Act now and save $40.
By learning how to efficiently and economically create and sell one e-book after another, I quickly built an Internet marketing business that generates thousands of dollars every week in sales for my e-books, audio programs, and other information products.
But to make it affordable for you to get started in e-book publishing, I'm offering you Writing E-Books for Fun & Profit for only $19 - a $40 savings off the $59 cover price!
That way, the tight economy and money are no excuse for not getting off your butt and creating your first e-book.
Your first e-book can bring you thousands of dollars a year in extra revenues - and serve as the foundation for an information empire that can make you financially independent.
The price I'm asking in return is less than $20 - an amount you'll likely spend today on lunch, coffee, the newspaper, gum, and other unimportant incidentals.
And that's only if you agree with me 100% that Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit has indeed given you the "keys to the kingdom" of making six figures online with information marketing.
If it doesn't, then it won't cost you a penny. Here's why....
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with my e-book, Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit.
If you are unhappy for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just let me know within 90 days.
I'll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep the e-book with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
But I urge you to hurry.
This special LOW PRICE of only $19 (a $40 discount off the $59 cover price) is for a limited time only.
And once it expires, it may never be repeated again.
You might be mulling it over. But don't.
You're going to want to start your own Internet marketing business sooner or later - and the best products to start with are e-books.
As soon as you order, we'll deliver it in minutes via the Internet ... so you can get started right away.
If you don't like it, we'll give you a refund ... so reading it costs you nothing.
If you DO like it, ordering today means you pay only $19 bucks. Wait until later, and it will cost you $59.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit today and you get a FREE Special Bonus Report, Online Marketing That Works (list price: $29).
In this 56-page guide to Internet marketing, you'll discover:
- How to break into your prospect's "e-mail inner circle." Page 6.
- 27 tips for writing e-mail marketing messages that work. Starts on page 33.
- How to write, publish, and distribute your own e-newsletter ... and do it in less than 2 hours a month. Page 9.
- The 10 steps to outrageous online marketing success. Page 3.
- How I built my e-list from 3,000 names to over 40,000 names in just 6 weeks for less than $1,000. Page 15.
- Converting leads to sales with the "online conversion" strategy. Page 27.
- Most common Web site mistakes - and how to avoid them. Page 42.
- Double or triple your landing page conversion rates with Taguchi testing -- page 48.
- 5 ways to capture e-mail addresses from landing page visitors who don't buy -- page 44.
- What works best in e-mail marketing -- short copy or long copy? -- page 20.
- 8 affordable ways to drive traffic to your web site -- page 12.
- And more....
Best of all, this bonus report is yours to keep FREE - even if you request a refund on the e-book!
To order Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit ... and get your FREE Bonus Gift worth $29 (more than you're paying for the e-book!) ... just click below now: